Super SOPA Bros. Super SOPA Bros.

@sonic390 well yeah it's so hard to even THINKING about pressing up, i mean all the creativity you had must have just dissapeared after you tought of your nickname, huh?

PS: Great game

Star Forge Star Forge

great game!

these are the kind of games that make me not study for tests and that makes my mom angry at me :D

Skill Test 2 Skill Test 2

yay! :D

30% with mousepad

Zombie Splatter Zombie Splatter

FUCK!!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK!! FIREBALL-THROWING ZOMBIES!! FUCK THEM!!! AAAAAAAARG MY SHOTGUN HAS TOO LITTLE RANGE BUT IT PWWWWWNNNZZZZ FUCK FUCK IM LOOSING FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

and so on, that was my average gameplay on this game... but hey!, at least i beat it!

Nah, this game rocks!

MMS RPG 2 MMS RPG 2

well, kind of repetitive

i had to use the same attacks all the time, and they kept using the same attack, so meh... also YAY i found mario :D **see you next time!** FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU-

Incredible Space Game e26 Incredible Space Game e26

addicting

also, wtf did you smoke when you made the controls? THEY ARE HARD AS SHIT! well, i guess thats why is so addictive

Fly of FireFly Fly of FireFly

OH! now i get it :D

the objective of the game is to fuck :D

Money Drop Money Drop

"You toocan have games like this!"

around 80% of the shit that is actually submited here everyday its at least five times better than this shit... for real

RPG Man Test Boss RPG Man Test Boss

AW GAWD

this has the potential to be one of the greatest games EVER HERE ON NG! low-graph, intense battle, awesum music, man i MEAN IT!!!

Inside My Brain Inside My Brain

AWESOME

HAHAHAAAA AWESOME GAME

I GOT FKING HIGHSCORE YEAHHHHH!!!